Saturday, November 19, 2011

Little Doggie "Heal"

This card was a special order from a co-worker.  She wanted a "fluffy" dog and the word "heal" on the card.  The dog is an svg file purchased from My Scrap Chick.  It is accented with chalk ink to give it dimension. This card came together so quickly and I'm quite amazed how "cute" it is.  Of course it has machine stitching on the card (one of my favorite things to do). Another thing you may quickly assess, I absolutely love die cuts.  My sister loves stamping!  But she has definitely gotten me to take my cards to a new level!  She's the one who nudged me to get more punches :)

I realize the word "heal" is missing from this card.  I added it right before giving it to my co-worker.  I like to make cards that can be made into the occasion needed, keeping them neutral as long as possible.  The paper is from BG pyrus paper pad.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The puppy and "heal" is such a cute idea! Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too cute! Do you have a silhouette or something like that to cut out the shape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busygirl,
      Thanks for the lovely comment. I have the Cricut and SCAL2 program before provocraft went "weird". I love SCAL. I am 98% sure that the silhouette can cut these same files with their software. I do really like the variety the cricut provides with their cartridges, but love the choices of buying online cutting files too. Someday, when I win the lottery, I will probably buy the silhouette.
      Vivian

      Delete