Monday, December 26, 2011


HEAL:

I have a customer who likes for me to make cards with animals on them. Together, we try to match the right dog for the person receiving the card. Being a dog and cat lover, she also likes the word "heal" on her cards in reference to "heel".  So, this is what I came up with.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't put bows and lots of bling on my cards.  I love the cards that have all the "pretty stuff" on them, but I simply can't make it work for me.  I tend to stick to dimensionally accurate cards.  All square or rectangular shapes although I do want to venture into the world of nestabilities.

Dog is made from Cricut Create a Critter.  'Heal' is from Cosmo Cricket tiny stickers.  Machine stitched all around the card.  PP is from BG Max and Whiskers line (I think).

2 comments: