Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Fall!

Fall is nearly here everyone!! My favorite season simply cause it's cooler and lovelier.  How about I keep my allergies out of this though, huh?

This session I want to start with a trip I took last year with my son's daycare.  It was so much fun and I'm so very glad I was able to go.  My next blog will continue the story even though it is not "technically" a two page layout.  I REALLY don't do two page layouts.  *shrugs*

Sometimes it is difficult to blend the "old" with the "new".  Old meaning die cuts, and new meaning distressing, inking etc etc and also explains why this LO looks so very different from others I've done.  But I love die cuts and will continue to use them where ever I can.

I used a combination of papers from Imaginesce line and others I randomly had.
Here is the sketch I loosely followed from studiocalico.typepad.com:

The scarecrow and pumpkins are from myscrapchick.com The leaves are from a punch.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment