Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WISH BIG

Treasure Box Designs


Hey peeps!! Ready for another bear card!!?? Well, if your not I made one anyway! *snort* 

I got to try out my new Martha Stewart circle edge punch for this card. I like it, but gonna want a different pattern for the future.

Without further ado, here is my card featuring "Beary Fairy" from TBD!! She's pretty cute isn't she??
My Cricut really has trouble with overly small details. So I did not cut out the bow for the wand, nor the heart for the crown or the flower for the dress.  The flower and leaves on the dress as well as the jewels on the crown are all embellishments from my stash. Not only does it add charm, but it really is much easier that way.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
TBD: Tear Bear "Beary Fairy"
Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch
My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" stamp
MME 6x6 PP: Tangerine
Jewel Embellishments from stash
Gold Stickles (star on wand)
Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable! Love the details and your fab Jew punch!

    ReplyDelete