Friday, December 13, 2013

SOUS: Die Cut Challenge - Ornament

Dear Santa: I can explain

I am thrilled to return to SOUS die cut team. Since I LOVE making die cuts this team fits me like a glove! The team is filled with a LOT of wonderful talent so hop on over there and see what are die cut team has for you this week.

For my first challenge with the team, we are to make and use a die cut ornament on our project. Well, if you are into Christmas and its decorations AT ALL this one is easy!

I followed this sketch from Pinterest.

I do want to apologize that the photos of my lay out aren't all that great. I was too lazy to retake them.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Ornament from MissKateCuttables

The title is cut from SCAL. I've wanted to use this title for years!
Just love the little kid "feel" of it!

Supplies:
Echo Park - Merry Christmas PP and stickers
MissKateCuttables (NOEL die cuts)
Stamp and black embossing supplies
Stickles (on the ornament)
Tiny Letter stickers

7 comments:

  1. Hey Vivian...welcome back! Great take on the challenge..fabulous layout! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute layout Vivian! I love the classic look and how well it blends with your picture! I am your newest follower and one of your new SOUS DT Sisters. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute layout. I love the dynamic red! Sweet photo. So happy to be designing with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout !! The picture is darling !! I am your newest follower , so very happy to be part of this design team with you !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout for wonderful memory :) I love your layering title and the ornament is pretty. I am so excited to be in the same SOUS Die Cut team with you, Vivian!

    Hugs,
    Helen G.
    http://byheleng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, Vivian! Welcome back to SOUS! ;)

    ReplyDelete