Thursday, February 13, 2014

for my Teacher

This week we celebrated 'Teacher Appreciation Week' at my son's school. Each day the students and their families could participate in something special for the teachers and staff. 

Day 1: Bring a fruit to help fill up a basket
Day 2: Provide a breakfast dish
etc, etc.
Day 5: Write a thank you note

Well . . . I made cards instead!! I was very pleased with how these turned out. So much that I actually did not want to give these up! 

What can I say? I love large eyes and cute bears.

The design and sketch of the card was inspired by this card on Pinterest.

The bears and apples are svg files from Scrapping Bug Designs "Bushel of Blessings."

Thanks for stopping by today!

PP: MME Quilting Bee 6x6

PP: MME Rosy 6x6




1 comment:

  1. OMGosh.....love your adorable cards! The eyes are just fabulous, they bring the cute bears to life. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete