Thursday, January 1, 2015

Merry & Bright

My sister challenged me . What can I say. . . I lost!! *shrugs* She got her layout done first AND got it posted to the sketch challenge on time too!

Well, here's mine a few hours late.

Thanks for stopping by today.

My son hanging on for dear life while we strolled thru a
Christmas decorated conservatory. 

I have a gazillion of these pop-up poinsettias.

I do love that my Silhouette can cut intricate titles. Getting it glued without
tearing it up is another challenge though.

Love twine and flags!
Supplies:
Paper:
--Teresa Collins - Candy Cane Lane
--EP - 'Tis the Season
--AC Christmas red and gray
Twine
Brads and Stickers from Candy Cane Lane
Poinsettia from  . . . ?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Vivian! Really pretty Christmas page, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete