Monday, August 10, 2015

1st Day of School



Every couple months I rotate scrapbook pages that I have featured on a wall. The rotation is based on the "season". Well, in my house it's back-to-school season. Except, as I was switching out the pages I noticed that I had not scrapped about my son's 1st grade year yet. Oops!

So I went "hunting". First I needed the photo. Then I needed a sketch. . . which sent me to my Pinterest page. Since I have more free time these days, I have also been looking for challenges to enter my projects into. Yesterday I discovered an absolute gem of a scrapbook sketch site: Scrapbook Challenges: Sizzlin Summer '15- 01. Go check it out!

It was easy to reach for my favorite boy colors for this layout, as they are also the popular choices for back-to-school colors. The rest speaks for itself.

Thanks for stopping by today!


I layered a variety of stars here. I also enjoyed reaching for
my stitching template for the "x's".

MissKateCuttables


Supplies:
Paper:
--AC White Cardstock
--Simple Stories 24/7
--Doodlebug Designs: Back to School
Maya Road Rub-Ons
Wooden Embellishments from Creative Embellishments
Daily Flash Enamel Dots
Jenni Bowlin Felt Shapes
Paper Pizazz Easy Stitches Template
Die Cut Title:
--MissKateCuttables
Scrapbook Challenges Sketch: Summer Sizzlin '15 - 01

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all the school themed elements and the rub ons are rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a real eye-popping page. Well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete