Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Halloween

Hello there!! Today is my day to post for Scrapping Bug Designs. 

I picked up this really inexpensive wooden sign from Hobby Lobby that I knew would be perfect the large title from SBD.

Next I chose patterned paper "Arsenic and Lace" by Echo Park. I also knew that I wanted the sign to be "framed" without trying to add too many layers to it. I did not want to take away from the details of the actual Halloween title. 

So I downloaded the iron frame from the Silhouette Store and used that as my layer for the project.

Although the ribbon hides the spider web detail and most of the tree, I did feel it was important to have with my project. It felt naked without it.

P.S. The sign does not actually sit in my yard. I just took photos of it outside as it is still paper. It will make a cute wall decor in my new house.

Thanks for stopping by today!



All the pieces are inked for dimension. The bubbles have Stickles on them.

The ribbon is kept in place by hot glue.



Supplies:
Paper:
--Echo Park Arsenic and Lace
--Black and White Cardstock
Purple Ribbon
Stickers (Happy)
Clear Rock Candy Stickles
Ebony Glitter Glue (bats)
Silhouette Online Store - Iron Frame
Wooden Sign by HL

1 comment: