Monday, December 21, 2015

...it's the simple things

Hello there! Recently I've come to the conclusion that I have been grossly negligent in actually scrapbooking layouts. I've been making cards, die cuts, and 3-D projects . . . but not pages.

So I went hunting thru my saved blogs for inspiration and came up with the challenge blog "Stuck?!" sketch.

I realize it's winter and Christmas and that's what everyone is making right now. But I just moved across the country from cold Indiana to semi-warm, very sunny Texas. I usually scrap by what's inspiring me at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by today!!





Supplies:
Paper:
--Simple Stories: 24/7
--WRMK: Quoted
Washi Tape
Wooden Embellishments
October Afternoon die cuts

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done, loving the clipped corner treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layering and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch, love the black matting. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page, love how everything pops of the black mats! So glad that you linked up with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page - love the colours and how it all pops out on the black matting - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete