Friday, April 1, 2016

Stuck?! : Dear Santa

Hello there!! Today is my first layout with the sketch team "STUCK?!" It is a team of wonderfully mixed crafters and hope you will stop by the blog to see all the variety of inspiration.

I rarely scrap about Christmas when it's not Christmas. I usually just can't get in the mood. But for some reason, I wanted these photos with the sketch. They just spoke to one another.

I also love the titles that begin with "Dear Santa", but I have already used two of the popular phrases on other layouts. So I wrote my own! "Dear Santa, You and Grandma know all my secrets."

Well, both his grandmothers liked it anyway. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!


Can't go wrong with pop dots and twine!

I used a mix of letters and words here. Pretty cool, huh?

Supplies:
Paper:
--Studio Calico - Magical PP
Stickers from various other design lines
--Including BazzillBasics
Tim Holtz - ChitChat stickers
Twine
Pop-Dots

2 comments: