Monday, August 15, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches: 3rd Grade

Hello there!

My sister and I talk every Sunday. We talk about our boys, scrapbooking, life, etc. I remember telling her how hard it was to get a decent photo of my kid without that weird "I'm really an alien" smile. She recently spent a week with him and understood what I was talking about. I need to stop deleting those photos (at least keep one) and scrap about it.

I don't even know how he does it. But I have learned how to get around it.

Other photographers . . . not so much. Specifically school photos are just. plain. awful. So I won't buy them, BUT I do take my own on his first day of school.

It's a process to get that handsome face to be . . . well, pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!




Supplies:

--Paper: Bella Blvd. - Star Student
--Stickers from Bella Blvd. and Echo Park
Corkboard stickers from . . . 
Stitching Template and twine
Heidi Swap Rub-Ons
Wooden Embellishments
Washi Tape - Ruler
Amy Tangerine Printed Fabric Thickers
Etc., Etc.


2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the sketch! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a terrific page, so perfect for your photo and boy did I love your story. "I'm really an alien haha!

    ReplyDelete