Thursday, September 8, 2016

Funny Face


Scrap the Boys September challenge is to include "you" in the photo. If you are like me, you are always behind the camera, not in front of it.  That blog always has great challenges but somehow I get distracted and don't always participate.

Well, this summer I spent a lot of time with my son and randomly decided to get in one of those cheesy photo booths with him one day. So glad I did!!

The sketch and design was greatly inspired by Ashley Horton.  I just love her work.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!





Supplies:
Paper:
---Light Kraft
---Heidi Swapp - September Skies "Aspen"
---American Crafts - Stitched "Continued"
---American Crafts - Stitched Flora
Chipboard Letters - Life is Beautiful
Fancy Pants - Collecting Moments Button Set
Elle's Studio - Serendipity Tabs
Stitching Circles and Embossing Thread - various colors
Enamel Dots
Other stuff

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet LO! Love all of the photos! It's always the small thing in life, isn't it, that make it so fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love everything about this layout, fab design! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy layout, I can't help but smile. I love taking these types of photos with my sons before they get 'too old'. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete