Friday, December 2, 2016

New Design Team and Card

 Hello and welcome!! Today I would like to announce that I'm part of a new design team called "If You Give a Crafter a Cookie".

Cute, right?!

It's simple really . . . be inspired by the image of cookies for that week's challenge. This is a great opportunity to also show off any other type of projects we can come up with because it's not just a card challenge.

Woot!!

Without further ado, here is this week's cookie challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Give a Crafter a Cookie

Well, I guess my first project is a card. LOL This is a
3-D pop dot card that I got from the online
Silhouette store.
Supplies:

-AC White Cardstock
-BoBunny Altitude Collection
-Silver Ribbon from HL
-AC Coffee Cardstock (deer)
-Pop-Dots
-Silhouette Cameo

Before I forget, they do have a weekly sponsor for their challenges. Since most of the sponsors are all about stamping and coloring, I will most likely be doing my own thing.  I must say though that Beccy's images are awesome!!! Enjoy!

Beccy's Place


1 comment:

  1. Your card is simply elegant! Love the mix of cream and white cardstock.

    ReplyDelete