Thursday, February 16, 2017

Book Nerd.

It's rather "freeing" to make a page about an object. I was able to use paper I don't normally reach for when scrapping about my son or myself. It was also fun to really mix it up with the embellishments as well.

I made this page for my Scrapbook.com challenge, "Not to be Squared". Making our main mat on the layout a rectangle(s) or square(s) is easy. A lot of us love it when a crafter gets a bit "crazy". So far, the challenge has been a HIT!

I really wanted the title to be "A bit of light reading" but I couldn't seem to get my head around something that long. So I chose the title from TheCutShoppe instead. Ashley Horton is the queen of stepping away from squares.

My husband gets these intense books about engineering and literally says they are easy reads. Whatever. . . . .

Thanks for stopping by today!!!








Supplies:
---Pink Paislee - Solstice
---Crate Paper - Dreamy
---Crate Paper - Click
Ashley Horton - The Cut Shoppe (title)
Silhouette Design Store (hexagon mat)
Washi Tape
Doodling
Blah, blah, blah

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment