Sunday, February 19, 2017

Creative Scrappers: Beautiful


Hello and welcome! Today I'm featuring my version of sketch #303 by Kristine at Creative Scrappers!

I have been slowly working on my vacation photos from Germany. I really wanted to scrap some photos I'd taken without people in them, and use my Altenew Reflection kit.

Without further ado, here is the sketch and my version of it!!

Sketch #303


Stitching defines my scrapbooking style as much
as anything else. Since I don't currently have
working machine, this is hand-stitched.

Aren't these watercolor papers and embellishments beautiful?

The kit came with stamps, wooden embellishments and chipboard.
The misting is Glimmer Mist Cranberry Zing.

I love this bike! I chose it because Germany is filled with bikes everywhere!

I am also entering this into the Scrap the Boys challenge which is to used something new. The reflection kit is definitely new!!

Supplies:

Altenew Reflection Kit
Glimmer Mist Cranberry Zing
Hand-stitching 
Tim Holtz Ruler
Enamel Dots from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment