Thursday, March 9, 2017

Chirp Up!

It's challenge time over at "If You Give a Crafter a Cookie". Here is the cookie for your inspiration.


Here is my interpretation for this cookie. I had an adorable robin's nest box card by SVGCuts, but I already made it last year. You can view it here.

So I found this adorable gem for free at BirdsCards. It was super easy to put together (like 5 minutes) so I added extra touches to doll this birdie up!!!

First, I reached for paper that I normally think is "ugly". It almost always works for odd projects. 

Secondly, I added hand-stitching all around the bird, wing, twig and leaves. It gives it a craft fair feel. You know, those ladies that make cute stuffed animals out of anything, right?! I even made sure to add a button as the eye!

Last, I added a cute sentiment by My Craft Spot, complete with twine.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
Pebbles: 6x6 Seen & Noted
AC White Cardstock
AC Smoke Cardstock
My Craft Spot stamp
Paper Piercer (for hand-stitching)
White Thread
Twine
Button

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment