Sunday, March 26, 2017

Studio Challenges: Use Those Numbers

It's time for a new challenge at Studio Challenges!! This challenge is to use some of those numbers that you have laying around your craft space.

Many of us chose to go with a birthday theme for our layouts. Well . . . me too!!!! After recently going thru my albums I discovered that I had not yet scrapped many of my son's birthdays. October is such a busy month I usually end up making a Fall layout! LOL

Instead of scrapping about the rough & tumble side of a boy, I went with the softer side. I loved using Pinkfresh Studio's 'Dream On' collection for this as the layout just fell right into place!!!

I followed this sketch from my Pinterest board.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

I loved the puffy alpha stickers from the Dream On collection
for the title. 
Of course I added a little stitching and some blobs of ink.

Love to cluster embellishments!!!

Supplies:
Pink Fresh Studio - Dream On Collection
---Puffy Alphabet, Washi Stickers, Cardstock Die Cuts & Paper
Hand Stitching
October Afternoon Sprinklers - Night Sky
Dymo Label (year)
AC letters/numbers (the number 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment