Friday, May 19, 2017

Creative Scrappers #306: Webelos


Hello and welcome! Today I'm sharing with you my DT layout using Creative Scrappers #306 sketch. This will be my last project with Creative Scrappers as our term comes to a close at the end of this month! It has been FUN!!

I have learned that when I'm working with a sketch or theme that I find difficult, I need to reach for the old-fashioned stuff. Or at least reach for the papers that I keep dismissing for other projects. This has served me well.

This is NOT a difficult sketch. But if you've been following me for a while, you know that I prefer negative space and to work with large mat die cuts. 

Without further ado, here it is. Thank you so much for stopping by today!!


My son joined cub scouts this past school year. He is in the Webelos pack #612.

I thought the little fire die cut was perfect!

The title is made using font I purchased for SCAL.

A cluster of Tim Holtz ephemera.
Patterned papers are by ADORNit: Timberland Critters

No comments:

Post a Comment