Sunday, May 7, 2017

Studio Challenges: #Fave

Hello!! Welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing with you my interpretation of this week's challenge at Studio Challenges: Recipe Challenge.

Use a combination of the following: Paint, Hand sewing, Fussy cutting, A Frame, Buttons, Pink

I did everything except fussy cutting!! I did "cheat" and use my own interpretation of "Paint". I didn't actually use watercolors on this layout. The page is from the Altenew Reflection Kit in which the whole kit is a watercolor theme. Good enough for me!!!

I scrap-lifted this page from Ashley Horton's design.

This layout is about my family's time in Germany, specifically visiting Burg Elke (or castle). It was one of my favorite spots.

Thanks for stopping by today!!





Supplies:
Altenew Reflection Kit: Nearly everything on this layout is from the kit
Thickers: Title
Hand-stitching
Circle template
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment