Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Fun

I tend to be about a year behind when I scrap about events.  I order a whole bunch of photos at one time (about twice a year) and then don't get around to scrapping until the same time the following year.  I just gotta be "in the right frame of mind" to scrap about a winter scene.  I just can't do that in the middle of summer.  Anyway, this is my second winter LO this month.  The first one I will post much later because I submitted it for possible publication in January.  It's a lot more "glittery" for those of you who like that sort of thing :)

This one came together pretty quickly.  It only took me about 2 hours and a couple of interruptions.  The leaves are from CC "Storybook" and title is from "Winter Woodland".  I'm a little sad that I couldn't find a place for a bigger die cut of a boy on a sled.  Oh, I have it (having gone on a shopping spree this past week) but it just wouldn't mesh with this LO.  I usually don't scrap multiple photos these days either.  But the top photos tell a story of the sled tilting over.  The bottom two photos are favorites of mine.  My son is grinning ear to ear, his cheeks are rosy, his nose is bright red and it's all so precious to me.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Followed a sketch by Sketchabilities #59.  The circles are stitch with the help of a Bazzil template.   I added brads to this LO is honor of my sister, who is a "brad queen".   Snowflakes are from punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment