Sunday, June 30, 2013

COOL DUDE!

Treasure Box Designs


Hey there Peeps!! Today I here to share with you an absolutely fun LO of my nephew!! This is the first time I have used hexagons and I LOVE them!!

The large die cut is Twinkle Tot Sidney from TBD's!! I made it quite a while back with no idea of how I was going to use such a large cut. I think it is a little over 5.5" tall. Most of my cuts are usually 4" or under.

Well, it went perfect with this LO don't ya' think?

I followed this sketch from page maps almost perfectly. Did I tell you how much I love how this turned out!!???

Thanks for stopping by today!!


My sister likes little monsters on her son's LO's. For me, I reached
for the bright colors! This LO is made from nothing but scraps of BoBunny's
AD LIB collection.

A close-up of Twinkle Tot Sidney. He does
come with sunglasses to place on top of hat, but my
Cricut chews up small detailed items.
  
LOOK at that!! I managed to use a Cricut cartridge!!
The title is from Boys will be Boys!

Supplies:

scrap paper from BoBunny's AD LIB collection
white card stock
hole piercer/foam mat
Tim Holt's ruler
TBD's: Twinkle Tot Sidney
CC: Boys will by Boys
SCAL: Hexagons
buttons from stash
Dymo labeler

1 comment:

  1. Well. what a cool layout! Love all the hexagons and cool title work! Plus that TB guy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete