Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Hello Peeps! Sorry I've been away so long. A LOT has been going on and I've been a bit distracted. Can you believe this LO took me two weeks to complete? That's how busy I've been!!

This is a photo of my son on picture day last year - not his actual first day of kindergarten. Two weeks later = same difference right? I was NOT going to buy those horrible school photos so I took my own and I have to say I love the results. Although I'm a photographer who loves eyes, this picture really suits my child's young personality. So in a way, this photo represents many different aspects.

I purposely kept this LO simple. I still love negative space but wanted to make something without a TBD bear.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Title is from MissKateCuttables

I simply love the little wood embellishments. You can decorate them
but I prefer plain and simple for a boy LO.

Supplies:
EP: Notes to Self PP
EP: Notes to Self stickers
MissKateCuttables: Diecut title
Wood embellishments
Buttons from October Afternoon

2 comments:

  1. Really cute layout Vivian. Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love all the itty bitty details.

    ReplyDelete