Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hello

Hello! Today I would like to share with you a special layout about our foreign exchange student from Germany. Meet Tobias!

He has been with us since August, but I only recently got some photos printed to get started with.

Tobias is not necessarily camera shy, but I do find that taking photos of him while he is actually not looking at the camera seems to capture a more true essence of him.

Scrapbooking about a teenage boy is definitely interesting! With my little boy, I can still put cute bears and bright colors on his lay outs and stay true to his personality. While making this layout about Tobias, I felt I didn't have enough distressing or spray inks. I seem to have misplaced my distressing tool. Boo!

I might be buying more Tim Holtz's products this year.  My sister should appreciate how that makes me giggle with glee!

I followed this sketch by color conspiracy for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by today!




The photograph.
Supplies:

BoBunny: Et Cetera Line
Stitching
Brads
Metal Embellishments
Thicker Letters
Dymo Labeler
Wooden Embellishments
Canvas Tags
Tickets
Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love all the grungy elements. Kinda matches the turmoil of adolescence. Seems like a great kid :) I especially like that piece of ribbon with the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete