Friday, January 31, 2014

Let Him Sleep

Happy Friday Everyone! I would like to share with you today my latest scrapbook page of my son. I am loving the fact that I can combine my three favorite hobbies in one place. 

Die Cutting - the title
Scrapbooking - the layout
Photography - the photo

The photo was actually taken "by accident". My son was resting on a chair in the lobby of French Lick Hotel in French Lick, IN. He is not actually sleeping but I came across this title a few weeks ago and just KNEW I wanted to use it on a LO. Looking back on my other LO's, you know that I rarely make or use long titles on my pages.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Paper are from BoBunny Etc. line

Vivian R. Lake Photography
Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo and SCAL3 for title
BoBunny PP - ETC line
wooden feather embellishment
black buttons
stitching
brads

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little boy he is! I love the photo and the title is so fun.

    ReplyDelete