Friday, June 6, 2014

a great day

I have recently been greatly inspired by the "Hip Kit Club" and especially Ashley Horton. It SHOWS that she has fun making scrapbook pages. I want to be like her when I grow up!! LOL

Nearly everything you see here came from the August 2013 kit. I added my own title from Silhouette Studio and brads for a little "shine".

I followed this sketch from "MyScrapsandmore".

On a personal note, this "day" was actually wonderful. Sunny skies, warm weather without the humidity and delicious strawberries. My photography was very much in the beginning phase at this point. I think I was still tripping around manual mode (if I was even that far).

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


Orange/white twine is from my stash.

The brads are actually copper colored.
Supplies:
Hip Kit Club August 2013
--AC Amy Tangerine - Hello
--Crate Paper The Pier - Carousel
--MME - Sky's the Limit
--EP Here & Now - Clouds
--Cork Hearts
--Frames
--EP Stickers - Here & Now
--AC Stickers
Copper Brads
Black CS - Silhouette Studio for title

No comments:

Post a Comment