Friday, September 26, 2014

Mr. & Mrs.

I recently had a request to make a wedding card for a "country" couple. Perfect theme to use my beloved bears!!

I wanted to keep it simple (no frilly dress) but still stick to the wedding theme. I searched . . . and searched. . .

I finally settled on Scapping Bug Designs "Ho Ho Ho Bears". I KNOW! Christmas bears?? Well, she is wearing a big bow. I copied it and made a second bow smaller for the male bear. I deleted the "ho ho ho" words and cut out hearts instead. Voila!! 

The tag and stamp are from My Craft Spot 'Tiny Tags' selection.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
Bo Bunny Pincushion PP and stickers
Hearts = scraps!
My Craft Spot tag and stamps
Clear Stickles and Embossing folder (bow)
Pearls
White Ribbon
Scrapping Bug Designs (bear file)

No comments:

Post a Comment