Thursday, April 9, 2015

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: CLEAR SKIES

Hello and welcome to this week's die cut challenge with SOUS - "clear skies". This could be planes, clouds, birds, balloons, etc etc.

Me . . . I took the smor-ga-board approach. Little of this and a little of that . . . and I had a boy layout!!!

The layout is about my son and his daddy building him a backyard zip line when he was four. The zip line was a huge hit at his 5th birthday party. All the kids flew across the yard one after another leaving us with a bunch of tired, dirty and happy children.

The title I got from the online Silhouette store. Most everything else is from October Afternoon's Rocket Age and Sidewalk collection from 2011.


I had to force myself to stop adding layers!!!

The ribbon is from a BoBunny's long ago collection.

I don't know why, but I do really like using Kraft paper mildly
distressed as my background for a lot of boy layouts.
Supplies:
Paper:
--October Afternoon
   --Rocket Age
  --Sidewalk
AC Cardstock - various colors for the title
BoBunny ribbon
Various embellishments from October Afternoon and other places
Stencil Templates - Dots or "code"
Black ink

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You did a good job putting that Rocket Age collection to use. Love the stamping, too.

    ReplyDelete