Monday, June 22, 2015

My CRAZY kid

Hello there! Today I am sharing with you a layout in which I am using the monthly sketch challenge from Creative Sketches.

I used papers from all over my stash. Whenever I make a layout about my son I tend to reach for the blues, oranges and reds. He is not old enough for me to "feel" that I should be making "grunge" type layouts about him.

I took this photo of my son on a family trip last summer. It was "crazy" how hard it was to take a good picture of him. He's getting rebellious about photo taking "time".

I took ideas from my sister and reached for embellishments from everywhere in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!


"Crazy" was made using SCAL3.

The captions are stickers from all over my stash. I have
a whole drawer full of them.

Whenever I make flags I always reach for my small scraps left
over from card making.
I never punch a large sheet of paper. Not anymore at least!

Supplies:
Paper:
--We R Memory Keepers "Quoted"
--Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" (background)
--Scraps (flags)
--AC Black Cardstock
Creative Embellishments - wooden gears
Brads
Stickers (all over the place)
SCAL3 (title)
Die cut arrow
Dymo Label

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!! Fun, bright, and clever!! Thank you for playing along at MCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh How Fun! Thanks for Playing at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Vivian!

    The design is looking absolutely great and such a clever way of doing it as well!
    Great use of the Dymo tape as well, it really helps bring it all together!

    Thank you for sharing and best wishes,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! I LOVE the fun design and awesome embellishments! The picture of your son is so sweet!
    I am looking forward to being on the same DT with you over at PDE:) It will be fun to get to know you~I am a new follower:)
    Sherrie K
    www.sherriescraps.com

    ReplyDelete