Monday, April 11, 2016

Be You

Oh yes! A layout instead of a card. I'll wait while you pick yourself up off the floor . . . .

I know I don't make enough pages. It's that I get caught up with 3-D projects and cards.... *whine*

I really wanted to participate in a couple challenges this month. One from Scrapbook.com and the other being ScrapOurStash blog.  It's actually a really great blog and I don't participate nearly enough.

So for the ScrapOurStash challenge I was inspired by the clouds, "You", and the red and blue colors. The catch is to use 2 clouds on your layout.

For the Scrapbook.com April challenge, I had to use 2 pics, twine, "pop" something, circle(s), and a cutting machine (or punch or cuttlebug). I ended up using all three!!

I used an archived sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I doodle the corners to help "break up" all the white.

I love arrows and popping stickers!

Simple Stories 24/7 

I had a Chevron die that I used with my cuttlebug. Awesome
little gem to have. The heart is for my sister since she loves hearts
on everything.
Supplies:
---Paper: Simple Stories 24/7
---White and Red Cardstock
Cloud Punch
Chevron die with the Cuttlebug
24/7 stickers
Basic Grey arrow and star
Pop Dots
Pen
Silhouette Cameo - made large circles

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout. I love how the colors pop off the white background. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of papers and elements and also the overall design. I love Simple Stories! Nice work with the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and fantastic take on the challenge! Love how you utilized the clouds! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout!I love the colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Love the supplies you used! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout!! Great interpretation of the challenge at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clean look of this layout. Awesome take on the book cover challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice layout. Love your color combo too. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete