Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Skimmer Hat

I just love making 3-D projects. I really wish I could say that I made this for someone, but alas, I made it for me!!

This skimmer hat is from the new site Dreaming Tree. If you have not checked it out yet, you are missing out!

I think, someday, I'd like to make the hat again using my own "handmade" flowers. Perhaps a spooky hat?? Who knows . . .

Thanks for stopping by today!!



Supplies:
Paper:
---Teresa Collins - Nine & Co. (simply cause I have a lot of it)
     (two sheets are needed if you want it to "match")
--White card stock - Paper Accents - EIGHT SHEETS ... yep.
--Two shades of green card stock
--Yellow, orange, brown and plum card stock
Liquid pearls (around brooch)
Gems (middle of two flowers)
Chalk ink
Adhesive lace (Michael's)
Glue (very important)
Low Heat Glue Gun (also important)

No comments:

Post a Comment