Friday, September 9, 2016

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

Hello there!

Today I'm sharing with you a Halloween/Fall card I made using the sketch from Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.

I used scraps from the Echo Park Arsenic and Lace paper.

The ghost and pumpkins are from Treasure Box Designs.

I will be submitting this to a challenge blog I recently found called Send a Smile 4 Kids. I make a lot of cards for challenges and don't seem to know what to do with them later. I have made "cards for kids" in the past but it's usually one lump sum, not a yearly thing. 

So be prepared for more blog posts to be cards 4 kids!!

Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love this ghost. Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That ghost is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the cutest card! Love the die cut and the adorable face!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Your card is adorable. I love my many many many files from Treasure Box Designs.....and this ones a cutie!

    ReplyDelete