Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creative Scrappers: Explore


Hello there! Today is my first entry with the Creative Scrappers Design Team!

Here is the sketch:


Pretty easy, huh?! For me, as I started putting this page together, I felt like it was too "square" and "plain". That's when I reached for my sew easy and added stitching to my layout. I think it breaks up the "square" look without taking it away - if that makes any sense.

I reached for all BoBunny - mostly scraps for this page. I did use my Silhouette for the title. Please go back to the Creative Scrappers blog for more inspiration from our fabulous design team!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!





Supplies:
--Paper:
----Bobunny - Weekend Market
----Scraps from Et Cetera, Weekend Market and Mama Razzi 2
Silhouette Cameo - title
Hobby Lobby wooden leaves
Hobby Lobby bicycle and postcard charm
Tim Holtz charm
Black Thread using Sew Easy
... and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment