Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Studio Challenges: You are the Apple of my Eye

Hello and welcome to this week's new challenge with "The Studio Challenges". Today we have a table setting scene for your inspiration.

This is one of those photos that I purposely took this way because I KNEW I would want to scrap about it. LOL  You do that right???

Thanks for stopping by today!

This challenge will be up for two weeks!
Come and play!


I did follow a sketch on my Pinterest board, but
it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.



Title cut from the Silhouette online store.

Cluster of stickers from both Carta Bella and BoBunny.

Supplies:
Carta Bella - Autumn
Cocoa Brown Cardstock - title
Silhouette Online store - title
Twine - Target
BoBunny - Apple Cider Stickers
BoBunny brads
Wood embellishments

2 comments:

  1. Love all your pretty details and layering. And of cours, your funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete