Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Studio Challenges: Together

Oh boy did I positively drool over this year's Doodlebug Design's - Flea Market. I even bought extra embellishments from the collection cause I simply loved it all.

I seem to be going back in time these past few months scrapping about the year that Alvaro, an exchange student from Spain, stayed with us. This photo is one of my favorites with these two playing "bull fighting" at the Homestead, Ky. What I don't have a photo of is Alvaro holding his ribs after my son head butted him. It's all good though!

This layout is part of this week's challenge at The Studio Challenges. The challenge is a sketch so hop on over there to view the sketch as well as the other fabulous layouts by our design team.

Thanks for stopping by today!


I so miss my sewing machine. I wanted stitching so
I went with hand-stitching on this layout.

Up close photo of clustering embellishments.

Supplies:
-Doodlebug Designs - Flea Market
-Hobby Lobby - Wooden Leaves
-Silhouette Online Store - Large Circle Leaf Wreath
-Hand-Stitching

1 comment: