Sunday, January 1, 2017

Studio Challenges: Here We Go!

Challenge - Review of the Year - instead of looking forward to the new year ahead, I want you to look back at the year you have just had! It could be a review of the whole year, something special that happened or your favourite thing about the year, or maybe it's one you would rather forget! it's up to you! Head back up to The Studio Challenges for more fabulous inspiration.

What a challenge, right!?? I love how I could do almost anything I wanted, as long as I talked about something from 2016.

For me, 2016 was about our big trip to Germany. I have many layouts planned with the awesome paper from Pretty Little Studio as well as the new Reflection kit from Altenew (that will come later). This is my first one about that wonderful trip.

This scene is us about 1 mile high up in the Bavarian Alps. What a grand time this was!!!! We loved the view and my son loved all the climbing. I stuck mainly to taking photos. I must say that all of us enjoyed this day together so much!! More awesome photos to come throughout the next few weeks.

I was greatly inspired by this layout from Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


I hand-stitched the entire "pie" circle.

A close up view of a cluster of embellishments

Supplies:
Paper: Background - Light Kraft
White Cardstock
Thickers
Gold Sequins
Cork and Punches
White Thread - stitching
All other embellishments from the 'Let's Go' collection
Silhouette Cameo - Pie die cut

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment