Thursday, October 19, 2017

Give a Crafter a Cookie - Frankenstein Box

Hello and welcome!!

It's new challenge time again at 'If You Give a Crafter a Cookie'.

Aren't those faces and colors fabulous?!



Who is the greatest monster of them all . . . Frankenstein!!!!
(That and I refuse to let go of the Halloween theme just yet).
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Frankenstein box is from Dreaming Tree . . . .  super easy to put together
and surprisingly much bigger than I thought it was going to be.

You know how "sometimes" we buy patterned paper and then later
we say to ourselves, "What was I thinking?" Now, you could be extra productive
and sell the unwanted paper or, like many of us I'm sure, the paper just gets
put aside, never to be used.

Make a 3-D project with it!!! I have done this several times and 
have always loved the results. I may not like the paper for a page, but it
seems, to me, to work beautifully with a 3-D project.

It's Halloween month . . . . . go ahead and try it!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
We R Memory Keepers - Bewitched
AC cardstock - various colors
White chalk ink
glue
Metal screw brads (side of head)
Random buttons (side of head)



No comments:

Post a Comment