Friday, October 20, 2017

International Scrapbook Garden - Forever My Baby


Hello again! Today I'm here to show you my next project with ISG design team,
using the Toolshed Kit.

I was greatly inspired by Nadia Cannizzo's process video. I will say that she used
gelatos instead of sprays and acrylic paint.

Mixed media is about mixing different art mediums and, hopefully, 
loving the results. I am fairly new to the world of mixed media so my
process is ...... not something you are going to want to see. LOL!!

The photo is of my cousin and her baby boy. I was also inspired 
with the title from the book by Robert Munsch 'Love You Forever'.


The Toolshed mixed media kit is mixture of masculine colors including blue,
yellow, a shimmery black and a rusty brown. I didn't use Lindy's magical shaker 
on this layout, instead opting to stick with black.



I did use my own stencils and modeling paste on this layout. 
The title letters are also mine, by Making Memories.


The toolshed kit has a theme of "summer song" so it is full of music embellishments. 
The gears are the perfect touch in keeping the page 'masculine'.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

Supplies:
Distressed diamond and circle stencils
Tiny Alpha Stickers by Making Memories
Watercolor pencils
Modeling paste
Mod Podge gel medium


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout and sweet picture! You are a pro at mixed media! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete