Sunday, November 5, 2017

Studio Challenges: XoXo

Hello there! Today is a new challenge for the next two weeks at Studio Challenges.

The theme is 'Mirror Image'.

I did use a bit of creative liberties as mine is not exactly a mirror image.
However, whatever I did on one side of the photo, I did on the other side.
Since it's also a mixed media layout, it's not 'spot-on' exact.

I'm having a lot of fun playing around with Gelatos, stamping and stenciling. Who knew,
as I have always avoided stamping in the past.

I also ended up making my own circle background on SCAL4. Everything I found from
different sources were not mirror images.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!




Some minor amount of clustering here using a mix of wooden
and Pretty Little Studio embellishments.


I'm still learning a lot about mixed media. The lettering is white
acrylic paint and maybe next time, I will use something (color)
that stands out a bit more.

Supplies:
Pretty Little Studio: Woodland paper and embellishments
Gelato: pastels
Background stamps and stencils
Machine Stitching
Wooden Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment