Friday, February 23, 2018

ISBG: Love This Life

Hello again! Today I'm sharing with you a new page from International Scrapbook Garden
I used the toolshed kit Winter Adventures. This kit is so versatile for just about any boy page you want to make. It has a lovely mix of blue paper by Maja Design, snow, hearts, and other masculine touches. Seriously, this kit has it all!!


I dabble in two unique styles. One is using large die cuts on my pages while still incorporating negative space. The other is mixed media, which I have shown in previous blog posts. While mixed media is "new" to me, die cuts is my first love as I've been using them for years.



The hearts is a background die cut found on the Silhouette online store by Paige Evans. I then cut out a few hearts (using the same file) to make the background more interesting.


I tried very hard to stick to the kit. I did add a bit of lace from my stash, 
as well as die cut leaves and thread. These just help make the cluster
a bit more "full" looking.


On my previous pages, I heat embossed the chipboard. I felt like the heart was 
perfect for this page as it was.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!!

Supplies:

--ISBG: Toolshed Kit Winter Adventures
--ISBG: Toolshed Kit Winter Adventures: Bonus Chipboard
--ISBG: Toolshed Kit Winter Adventures: Bonus Paper
--ISBG: Toolshed Kit Winter Adventures: Bonus Embellishments
--ISBG: Toolshed Kit Winter Adventures: Mixed Media kit (mica flakes)

Extra:
Silhouette Cameo - large background die cut heart and leaves (filler)
Lace
AC White Card stock
Blue Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment