Tuesday, March 6, 2018

ISBG: Take the Scenic Route

Good morning crafters!! I'm here today with a new layout using International 
Scrapbook Garden's toolshed kit: Winter Adventures.

Did I mention how much I love this kit?! It's perfect for baby boy, school,
playing in the mud, and winter layouts of our boys (yes yes . . . even girls).

But honestly, girls get a lot of attention in the crafty world. *smirk*

I used SCAL4 to create a negative cut on the top page, distressed the edges,
then added the second layer behind it. Easy as pie!

Thanks for stopping by today!


I add stitching to nearly every layout. I love how it brings an
ordinary page to life!


I added layers of distressed scrap paper behind the photo. 
This is a new look or "technique" for me and I love how it really
adds to the personality of a boy page.


Most of the cluster is from the kit. I added buttons, the 
hash tag and thread from my stash. Oh, I added the stamped
date from my own stash too.

Supplies:

ISBG: Toolshed Kit: Winter Adventures Main kit
ISBG: Toolshed Kit: Winter Adventures Bonus Paper
ISBG: Toolshed Kit: Winter Adventures Embellishment Bonus

Extra:
Sewing and thread
Buttons
Wooden Hashtag
Stamped date

No comments:

Post a Comment